Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Cooking for Beginner | Recipe: Honey Lemon Soy Chicken.

What can be more amazing than cooking with few ingredients and quick cooking time. It's a pure bliss. Heaven. Savior for some of the people who probably don't have the time or even skill to cook but still want to enjoy decent and delicate food, right?

I've been trying to find that kind of food that match with my description above and here I go, find some interesting recipes that require those descriptions. I'll cook, taste and review the food with my honest word and as the Indonesian tongue. I'll probably also make this own label or section as 'Cooking for Beginner'. You probably wondering why for a beginner. Well, it's simply because I dedicated this label/section for those who can't cook but still want to try. And I don't want to ruin their enjoyment in cooking by providing such recipe with lots of ingredients and difficult steps. So chill folks!

Even though it's dedicated for a beginner but those who enjoy, have passion, skill and love cooking can see the recipes under the label or category of cooking for a beginner. It's open for everyone who also seeking for inspiration (like me for example hehe).

Anyway, for the first recipe in this category. I'll present you the chicken recipe. Why chicken? Simply because I love chicken. Scratch that. I'm crazy about chicken! :D

Well this recipe will blow your mind that how simple recipe can make delicious and amazing rich taste. I know you guys don't want me to blabber too much and just go straight tell you what the recipe is and here you go.


Honey Lemon Soy Chicken
Look at that chicken juice, dripping to the plate sexily :D



Honey Lemon Soy Chicken Recipe
Serving: 2 people
Prep time: 10 mins         Cooking time: 15 mins


Ingredients: 
2 pieces Chicken Thigh or any part chicken you like
4 cloves Garlic
2 tbsp Soy sauce
1/4 cup Water
1 tbsp Honey
1 tbsp Lemon Juice*
3 tbsp Cooking oil
1/2 stalk Scallion, sliced**


How to Cook Honey Lemon Soy Chicken: 

1. Heat oil in a pan over medium heat. Add the chicken and cook the chicken until half cooked or until the chicken slightly brown.



2. Make a small gap between two chicken then add garlic and fry until fragrant.







3. Add soy sauce and water then cover the pan and let the chicken cook and absorb the liquid. Let the liquid reduce a bit then add honey and mix well.






4. Cook until the liquid thickened and the sauce reduce and it coated the chicken.

5. Remove the heat and garnish with scallion then serve!

Honey Soy Lemon Chicken Recipe


*If you can't find or don't have lemon, simply substitute it with lime or apple cider also works. 
**Feel free to garnish. You can garnish with celery, sesame seed or any garnish you like. 




0 comments:

Post a Comment